Here at Sanctuary Studios, we understand the uncertainty & worry people may have when travelling to different places so here is a list of how we keep COVID-Secure.
1. Face Masks/Coverings are mandatory when entering Sanctuary Studios
2. You are allowed to remove Face Masks/Coverings when you are in your designated studio
3. When you come to reception to interact with staff, there is a screen to ensure everybody's safety
4. We provide hand-sanitiser at the entrance of reception and in each of our 7 studios
5. In the toilets, there are also hand-sanitiser and anti-bacterial hand wash stations, to be used at your discretion
6. Anti-Viral Wipes are available upon request - please go to reception to ask for some!
7. All seven studios are fully sanitised before you enter them to ensure your safety.
8. We have a QR Code for the NHS Track & Trace App at reception for you to scan
9. We are taking names, contact numbers and dates for Track & Trace - you will be asked to fill out our contract tracing form at reception before you leave
10. We are operating a 15-minute staggered time between bookings in the same studio to ensure you are at less risk
11. No more than six people can be in one studio simultaneously, otherwise you will be asked to leave
For any more questions regarding our COVID-19 policies, please don't hesitate to give us a call or an email